Originally from California, my first degree in gender studies from the University of California, introduced me to the vast and exciting field of psychology. My passion for the theoretical intersection between these two fields led me to pursue my doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the Université de Lyon. Teaching psychology and carrying out research on immigrant families and violence in schools confirmed the satisfaction of direct social services and inspired me to pursue my training in clinical psychology.
In additional to my work in private practice, I am currently specializing as a child and adolescent psychotherapist with the Office Medico-Pédagogique of the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France, Summa cum laude.
- Post Graduate specialization in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Office Médico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Clinical License in Psychology, specialization in Social Cohesion, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BSc Psychology, Formation à Partir de la Pratique, Université de Lyon, France
- MA Social Psychology in Social Transmission and Representations, Magna Cum Laude, Research Group in Social Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BA Gender Studies, Magna Cum Laude, UCLA Department of Gender Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, US
- University of Geneva, Faculty of Psychology and Educational sciences
- Clinical Psychologist, Consultation de Meyrin, Office Medico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Post-Graduate Research Fellow, Gender Violence in Schools, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist, Drop-Out Prevention, Technical High School, Lyon, France
- Doctoral Teaching Fellow, Undergraduate and Masters courses in Research Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist Intern, Institut Medico-Educatif specialized school for children with learning and physical disabilities, Lyon, France
- Counselor, Marin Services for Women: Drug and Alcohol Residential Treatment Program, San Francisco, California, USA