Originally from California, my work in research psychology at the Université de Lyon, introduced me to the vast field of clinical psychology.
In additional to my work in private practice, I also work as a consultant with the Ecole internationale de Genève and host a regular radio show on WRS, Kids in Mind.
I am a registered clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in both France and Switzerland (Fédération Suisse des Psychologues) and work in French and English.
- Psychologue spécialiste en Psychothérapie de l’enfant et l’adolescent, formation post-graduée de la Fédération Suisse des Psychologues (FSP)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France, Summa cum laude.
- Post Graduate specialization in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Office Médico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Clinical License in Psychology, specialization in Social Cohesion, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BSc Psychology, Formation à Partir de la Pratique, Université de Lyon, France
- MA Social Psychology in Social Transmission and Representations, Magna Cum Laude, Research Group in Social Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BA Gender Studies, Magna Cum Laude, UCLA Department of Gender Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, US
- Private practice, Ferney-Voltaire since 2013
- University of Geneva, Faculty of Psychology and Educational sciences
- Clinical Psychologist, Consultation de Meyrin, Office Médico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Post-Graduate Research Fellow, Gender Violence in Schools, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist, Drop-Out Prevention, Technical High School, Lyon, France
- Doctoral Teaching Fellow, Undergraduate and Masters courses in Research Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist Intern, Institut Medico-Educatif specialized school for children with learning and physical disabilities, Lyon, France
- Counselor, Marin Services for Women: Drug and Alcohol Residential Treatment Program, San Francisco, California, USA