Originally from California, my work in research psychology at the Université de Lyon, introduced me to the vast and exciting field of clinical psychology.
In additional to my work in private practice, I also work as a consultant with the Ecole internationale de Genève and host a regular radio show on WRS, Kids in Mind.
I am a registered clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in both France and Switzerland and work in French and English.
- Psychologue spécialiste en Psychothérapie de l’enfant et l’adolescent, formation post-graduée de la Fédération Suisse des Psychologues (FSP)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France, Summa cum laude.
- Post Graduate specialization in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Office Médico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Clinical License in Psychology, specialization in Social Cohesion, Research Center on Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BSc Psychology, Formation à Partir de la Pratique, Université de Lyon, France
- MA Social Psychology in Social Transmission and Representations, Magna Cum Laude, Research Group in Social Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- BA Gender Studies, Magna Cum Laude, UCLA Department of Gender Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, US
- Private practice, Ferney-Voltaire since 2013
- University of Geneva, Faculty of Psychology and Educational sciences
- Clinical Psychologist, Consultation de Meyrin, Office Medico-Pédagogique, Geneva Canton, Switzerland
- Post-Graduate Research Fellow, Gender Violence in Schools, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist, Drop-Out Prevention, Technical High School, Lyon, France
- Doctoral Teaching Fellow, Undergraduate and Masters courses in Research Psychology, Université de Lyon, France
- Clinical Psychologist Intern, Institut Medico-Educatif specialized school for children with learning and physical disabilities, Lyon, France
- Counselor, Marin Services for Women: Drug and Alcohol Residential Treatment Program, San Francisco, California, USA